Monday, June 25, 2012

Long time, no post, I know. I've started working at Starbucks, and that plus working at The Shire means 50+ hour weeks for me, leaving me a bit drained and short on inspiration! But, I'm starting to get used to the new routine so hopefully I'll be able to keep on top of this a bit more.

So, in recent news...
Our air conditioner is broken. The fan motor needs replaced, we finally found one online that is compatible, now we just need the funds to purchase it! Hopefully that will transpire in the next couple weeks. It's not horrible expensive, but we are going to Indiana next week for my sister-in-laws wedding and want to save what we can for the trip, hopefully fix it when we get back.

Alex is working part-time at Tremont, with my mother, cooking food for the summer camps and such they have there. He is loving working in the National Park and the easy pace and good pay. He is still landscaping for our friends and working at The Shire as well, so he is having some long weeks too!

Today, I took myself out on a lunch date to Panera Bread, which is where I am writing this from. I have to work at 3:30 and didn't really feel like spending the time in the very warm camper, seeing as the high today is supposed to be 91 degrees!

I've not done anything crafty, creative or fun in the kitchen these days! Any baking in the camper is put on hold until the a/c is fixed. Running the oven makes it simply miserable in there. Hopefully soon I can start whipping things up again. I've been dying to make a cinnamon raisin bread.

Anyway, that's all for now folks! I'm gonna finish my salad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment